There are definitely upsides to having low vision:
- The windows are always clean.
- That lady in the mirror has no wrinkles.
- There are no visible headlines littered on the lampposts to remind me of bad news.
- What dog hair on the floor? Oh that’s why my socks feel like slippers!
- All strangers are smiling
- I have an excuse for pushing the door when the sign says PULL
- Ants in the honey? I just ate that sandwich
- I didn’t have the TV remote last
- Freckled friends love me
- My husband looks as gorgeous as the day I married him